Federal law requires us to tell you how we collect, use, share, and protect your personal information. Federal law also limits how we can use your personal information. Protecting the privacy and security of consumers' personal information is very important to us. Please read this notice carefully to understand what we do with the personal information we collect both online and offline.
When you contact us to help you with a problem or questions, any personal information you provide is voluntary. We collect and use only the minimum information necessary to respond to your concerns. In most cases, we collect your name and email. In most cases related to purchasing our products/classes/paintings/services, we collect limited personal information, including billing information, such as name, address, telephone number, email address, and credit card information. We only sell our products/classes/services/paintings that we create. If we were ever to sell products that are other artists’ and not our own, and receive compensation, we will let you know upfront.
· and subscribe to our email list
· for any handouts including, but not limited to: “25 Ways to Market Your Art” and “7 Common Amateurish Mistakes Artists Make”
· and purchase a painting or have ask a question about anything to do with paintings, workshops, classes, and services
· and purchase any of our programs including: Starter Still Life Course, Landscape Course, and enroll in the Art Masters Program.
· Most emails that are sent to you by Daniel Edmondson include an unsubscribe link in them. You can unsubscribe to any email at any time. If you are having difficulties finding the unsubscribe link, please just email us a request to remove you from our list and we will do so immediately.
· to provide us with further information to help process your purchases and orders
· to provide us with further information to help you get subscribed to our online mailings, classes, and handouts
· to collect information about purchases you may have made in order to investigate possible billing mistakes or refunds.
· We save all your information, and don’t share your personal information with anyone unless required to by local, state, or Federal Law
· Your email information (email address and first name) is stored within our email client’s servers, iContact, only in order to manage and deliver emails only to those who opted in, requesting to be added to our email lists.
· If you purchase either the still life or landscape course from Oil Painting Workshop you will be billed through our online shopping cart partner, 1ShoppingCart.com, and if you choose to pay with the two (2) payment option, you will be charged at your time of purchase for the first payment and then automatically charged the second payment in 30 days after your original purchase date.
· When you purchase paintings, products, and services from Daniel Edmondson, we work with our partners: our online shopping cart company, 1ShoppingCart.com, and our credit card processors, Authorize.net to protect your personal information. Your information is gathered by those companies once you make a purchase, we don’t share any customer information with anyone else.
· When you subscribe to any of our email lists your email address and first name is collected via our third party email management company, iContact, and is stored in their database.
· Any comments through Daniel Edmondson’s website, associated Facebook pages, discussions, YouTube Channel, Twitter, Pinterest, Blogs, or anywhere else relating to Daniel Edmondson are strictly the opinions of the person leaving the comment and do not represent the opinions of Daniel Edmondson in anyway unless noted.
This policy may be changed at any time at Daniel Edmondson’s discretion. If we should update this policy, we will post the updates to this page on our Website. This policy was revised July 26, 2013.
Write to Daniel Edmondson:
Daniel Edmondson Fine Art
8275 West Massey Drive
Littleton, CO 80128
Feel free to contact us via email at studio@Danieledmondson.com or by phone at 970-980-3123 with any concerns you may have.